PNY Quadro K1200 NVIDIA 4GB Low Profile DP Workstation Graphics Card
4GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro K1200, 512 Cores, PCIe 2.0 (x16), 4x Mini DP 1.2, Low Profile, Includes 4x DisplayPort Adapters
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Accelerate your creativity with NVIDIA® Quadro® K1200—the world’s most powerful workstation graphics for small form factor workstations. Support for multiple 4K displays, large memory capacity, advanced photorealistic rendering and flexible multi-GPU configurations.
The NVIDIA Quadro K1200 offers incredible 3D application performance in a compact footprint. Its flexible single-slot and low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained workstation chassis.
4 GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables you to create large, complex 3D models, and an all-new display engine drives up to four displays natively with DisplayPort 1.2 support for true 4K resolutions up to 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
NVIDIA Quadro is the world’s most advanced visual computing platform for workstations. Much more than a powerful graphics accelerator for sophisticated applications used by professionals, NVIDIA Quadro enables you to create and collaborate in exciting new ways. This makes it the #1 solution for designing, visualizing, and simulating your ideas.
NVIDIA Quadro by PNY GPUs are designed, built, and tested by NVIDIA specifically for professional workstations powering more than 150 professional applications across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy.
Please note: This Card is Low Profile ONLY. Features • Quad-Display Support: A new display engine drives up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions up to 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
• Powerful Graphics in a Flexible Form Factor: NVIDIA GPU architecture delivers advanced, power-efficient 3D application performance. Its flexible single-slot and low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained workstation chassis.
• 4 GB GDDR5 GPU Memory with Fast Data Transfer: Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables the creation of large, complex 3D models.
• DisplayPort 1.2
• DisplayPort with Audio
• Professional 3D Support
• NVIDIA GPUDirect™ Support
• NVIDIA nView® Desktop Management Software Compatibility
• HDCP Support
• NVIDIA Mosaic Mode
• Energy Star Enabling
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit and 32-bit)
• Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit)
• Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
• Linux® - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit))
3D Graphics Architecture
• Scalable geometry architecture
• Hardware tessellation engine
• FXAA/TXAA dedicated anti-aliasing engine
• Bindless Textures
• Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.52 and DirectX 12)
• Up to 16K x16K texture and render processing
• Transparent multisampling and super sampling
• 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
• 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
• Up to 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
• Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
• Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
• NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically increases GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance.)
Parallel Computing Capabilities
• Streaming Multi-Processor Design (SM 5.0) delivers high performance and energy efficiency
• Support for all the latest CUDA features, including Unified Memory, Dynamic Parallelism and Dedicated Shared Memory
• Programming support for CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Python, and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
• Simultaneously drive up to four displays when connected natively
• Support up to four displays when using DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream
• Quad DisplayPort 1.2 (supporting resolutions up to 4096x2160 @60 Hz)
• Optional DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
• HDCP support over DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI connectors
• 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
• Stereoscopic 3D display support including NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and passive stereo
• OpenGL and Direct3D quad buffered stereo support
• Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
• Support for NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic, NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology, NVIDIA® Enterprise Management Tools
Display Port and HDMI Digital Audio
• Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multichannel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
• Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz(HDMI only), and 192 KHz (HDMI only)
• Word sizes of 16 bits, 20 bits, and 24 bits
• 4 x miniDP to DP P/N:QSP-MINIDP/DP
• Drivers + Installation Guide
Please note: This Card is Low Profile ONLY.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 1st Jun 2017
Inventor of the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), NVIDIA has been producing cutting-edge graphics for almost 20 years. Most of those graphics end up in the GeForce line of cards that power the best, most immersive gaming experience available.