SK hynix VLP ECC UDIMMs (Very Low Profile Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Unbuffered Dual InLine Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules. These VLP ECC UDIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as embedded systems, micro-servers and workstations.
VLP ECC UDIMMs are running at 544/667/800 MHz clock speed and offering 8500/10600/12800/14900MB/s bandwidth on the primary data bus.
• Power Supply: VDD=1.35V (1.283V to 1.45V)
• VDDQ = 1.35V (1.283V to 1.45V)
• VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
• Backward Compatible with 1.5V DDR3L Memory module
• 8 internal banks
• Data transfer rates: PC3-14900, PC3-12800, PC3-10600, PC3-8500
• Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly: BL 8 or BC (Burst Chop) 4
• Supports ECC error correction and detection
• On Die Termination (ODT) supported
• Temperature sensor with integrated SPD (Serial Presence Detect) EEPROM
• RoHS compliant
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 4GB Hynix Server Memory Module, DDR3L PC3-12800 (1600), 1600 MHz Frequency, 240 Pins, ECC, Unbuffered, CAS 11-11-11 . Please choose from the list below.