SK hynix Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Registered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Registered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as servers and workstations.
• 4GB Capacity
• DDR3 RAM Memory Module
• Dual Ranked
• ECC Registered
• 1600MHz Frequency
• CAS Latency: 11
• Backward compatible with 1.5V DDR3 Memory Module
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4 (Burst Chop)
• Supports ECC error correction and detection
• On-Die Termination (ODT)
• Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 4GB Hynix Server Memory, DDR3L PC3-12800 (1600), 1600 MHz, 240 Pins, ECC, Registered/Fullybuffered, CAS 11, LP . Please choose from the list below.