Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB GAMING Graphics Card
4GB Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 GAMING, 14nm Polaris, 2048 Streams, 1244MHz GPU, 7000MHz GDDR5, 3xDP/HDMI/DVI-D
• High performance gaming and total hardware control, through an elegant Radeon software interface.
• Share your memorable moments and clutch victories with Radeon ReLive.
• Use Radeon Chill for higher clock speeds with less power.
• Built to last with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3/1.4 HDR connections.
Gigabyte Gaming 4GB Radeon RX 570 Delivers:
• 1080p gaming with high quality visuals.
• DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ support.
• Desktop-class Virtual Reality.
• FreeSync™ 2 and HDR gaming.
• HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3. Features Windforce 2X Cooling System
Equipped with two 90mm unique blade fans and composite heat-pipes Direct Touch GPU, the WINDFORCE 2x cooling system delivers an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
One-click Super Overclocking
With a simple click on AORUS Graphics Engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
(The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model).
With 16.8M customisable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
Minimum System Requirements:
• PCI Express compliant motherboard with one x16 graphics slot.
• Minimum 450W or greater system power supply.
• Minimum 4GB of system memory (8GB recommended).
• Supported operating systems include Linux, Windows 7 and 10.
• 64 Bit operating system required.
|Chipset||Radeon RX 570|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Core Clock||1244 (1255 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)||7000 MHz|
|Memory Data Rate|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||WINDFORCE 2X|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||3840x2160 (Ultra HD)|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|AMD Freesync Support||Yes|
|AMD FreeSync Version||FreeSync™ 2|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||110 W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||450 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Dimensions||116 x 40 x 232 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 19th Apr 2017
It has been a busy start to 2017 for chip giant AMD. Having shaken-up the CPU landscape with the launch of its Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 5 processors, the company is now turning its attention to graphics by refreshing its range of Radeon GPUs.