ASUS Rad R9 290X DirectCU II OC 4GB AMD PCI Express Graphics Card
4GB ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC, 28nm, 5400MHz GDDR5, GPU 1050MHz, 2816 Streams, DP/DVI-D/HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
20% cooler and 3X* quieter
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
• Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD Features • DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with 220% the dissipation area, plus 3X quieter running than reference.
• Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool.
• 1050 MHZ engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
• DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interfac
• GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played.
• 4.7% faster game performance than reference Radeon R9 290X in Metro Last Light
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 24th Oct 2013
AMD launched a number of new graphics cards a couple of weeks back. But examining the details showed that the R9 280X, R9 270X, and R7 260X - the three headline GPUs - were largely rebrands of older technology. Countering a lack of genuine GPU advancement, AMD's attractive pricing makes the new cards reasonably compelling propositions.
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2013
Announced on September 26, AMD has come back swinging with gusto. Six Radeon GPUs have been unveiled, providing much-needed impetus to partners, and AMD has seen fit to change the naming convention along the way. Quite a mouthful, the Radeon R9 290X, R9 290, R9 280X, R9 270X, R7 260X, and R7 250 cards are busy being packed into containers destined for your favourite retailers.