Samsung CHG90 49" Curved QLED 32:9 UltraWide FreeSync2 144Hz Quantum DOT Gaming Monitor
49" Samsung CHG90 QLED VA FreeSync 2 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3840x1080, 1ms, DP/HDMI
There are 8 people viewing this productDelivery options £11.50 By DPD On 21st Nov 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Discover the groundbreaking 49-inch super ultra-wide 32:9 monitor with new metal Quantum dot technology and VA panel with 1ms MPRT.
Super Ultra-wide screen
The super ultra-wide 49-inch screen with its innovative 32:9 aspect ratio means you always get to see game scenes in their entirety, exactly as their developers intended. And the 1800R curved panel immerses you in gameplay and delivers iMax-style cinematic viewing for movies and video content.
Seamless Multi-tasking: 32:9 Super Wide Aspect Ratio
Equivalent to two 27" 16:9 monitors side by side, the 32:9 super ultra-wide screen provides the ultimate in multitasking flexibility. Forget about multi-monitor set-ups — with no bezels impeding your view and a single power cable for minimal clutter, you can multitask in truly seamless style.
New Metal Quantum dot
Samsung QLED delivers purer, brighter, and more lifelike colors — especially reds and greens — than conventional monitors. And Samsung’s new Metal QD technology ensures longer lasting, more natural colors, whether you’re gaming or working in applications where color accuracy is critical.
Deeper Blacks, Brighter Whites: High Dynamic Range
QLED supports High Dynamic Range(HDR) for images with a wider range of luminance levels that render dark areas deeper and light areas brighter — so you see your games in the same remarkable detail as their developers intended.
Smoother Gameplay: Fast 144 hz refresh rate
The fast 144 Hz screen refresh rate ensures you flawlessly smooth action scenes even in games with high frame rates. And you can adjust the refresh rate to 60 Hz/120 Hz when necessary.
Dedicated for Gamers: Multiple Game Modes
Developed with the Samsung Galaxy Team, finalists at the LOL 2016 World Championship, the factory–calibrated game display modes instantly optimize black gamma levels, contrast ratios, sharpness and color value settings for any game genre.
• Arena Lighting: Arena Lighting projects a pulsating lightshow on to a wall behind the monitor, adding extra atmosphere to your gameplay.
• Game-style OSD Dash: The game-style OSD dashboard menu lets you view key game settings at a glance and adjust them to your preference using shortcut keys. Set this Good Design Award winner and play your way.
Multitasking Made Easy
• Easy Setting Box S/W: Easy Setting Box lets you partition the screen or display multiple screens of different sizes with just a click for truly simple multitasking.
• Picture-by-Picture: With Picture-by-Picture you can connect and view input sources without degrading the original image quality.
Spot Your Enemies Faster
• 3,000:1 Contrast Ratio: Samsung’s advanced VA panel technology delivers a best-in-class 3,000:1 contrast ratio for deep blacks and brilliant whites in even the darkest and brightest of scenes.
• Black Equalizer: The 20-step Black Equalizer adjusts any game scene to the brightness level you want, letting you spot enemies hiding in even the darkest areas of the screen.
Work and play in greater comfort
• Precision HAS Stand: The Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) provides precision positioning for the super ultra-wide panel to let you work and play in greater comfort.
• Eye Comfort: With Eye-saver mode minimizing blue light emissions and Flicker Free technology reducing distracting screen flicker, you can view for longer with less eyestrain. Features • 49" Quantum Dot HDR 32:9 FreeSync2 Gaming Monitor
• Resolution: 3840x1080
• 144Hz 1ms (mprt)
• Colour Gamut (NTSC 1976) Typ 88%, Min 84%
• sRGB 125% typical, Min 120%
• Adobe Typ RGB 92%, Min 88%. Brightness up to 600cd/m2
• Brightness up to 600cd/m2
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||AMD Freesync|
|Response Time||1 ms|
|Brightness||350 (600 Peak Brightness) cd/m²|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 (°H/°V)|
|Color Bit Depth||10-Bit (1.07B Colors)|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||71 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)||1203 x 525.5 x 381.6 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||1203 x 369.4 x 194.4 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||15 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0330 (7267864)
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.