Seagate BarraCuda Q1 480GB 2.5" SATA SSD/Solid State Drive
480GB Seagate BarraCuda Q1, 2.5" SSD, SATA III 6Gb/s, QLC NAND, Read 550MB/s, Write 500MB/s
By DPD On 20th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Speed, Versatility, Dependability
Improve PC performance with up to 20× faster speeds than hard drives. Seagate® BarraCuda™ Q1 is an internal SATA SSD built with the latest QLC NAND technology. Easily upgrade via universal plug-and-play compatibility, and take advantage of durability with up to 280 TB total bytes written (TBW).
• Upgrade to affordable SSD performance with next-gen 3D QLC NAND.
• Leverage a SATA SSD that provides up to 20× faster speeds than hard drives.
• Harness high sequential read/write speeds (up to 550/500 MB/s) for more responsive downloads, installs and multitasking.
• Easily upgrade from hard drives using universal plug-and-play SATA connections.
• Extend the battery life of your laptop with low active power requirements of up to 2.1W.
• Migrate and clone data from previous drive using free Seagate DiscWizard™ software.
• Improve durability over the long haul with up to 280 TB total bytes written (TBW).
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Host Controller Interface|
|Flash Memory Type||None|
|Max. Read||550 MB/s|
|Max. Write||500 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Power Consumption (active)||2W|
|Max. Endurance Rating||110TBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1500|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Dimensions||70.1 x 7.1 x 100.4 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster