Micron 7400 PRO 480GB M.2 (22x80) NVMe Enterprise SSD
480GB Micron 7400 PRO M.2 (22x80) Enterprise SSD, PCIe Gen4 1x4 NVMe, 4400MB/s Read, 530MB/s Write, 120k/21k IOPS
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£143.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£143.99|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Extensive Form Factors, PCIe Gen4 Performance, and Leading-Edge Security
Servers are rapidly migrating from legacy data center technologies to NVM Express™ (NVMe) and flash-optimized form factors to maximize performance, reduce costs and provide a secure platform for virtualization, containers, cloud, software-defined storage and more.
Throughout these changes, one thing has remained constant — storage demands continue to increase radically. And those demands aren’t letting up. Meeting the challenge requires forward-thinking storage — storage that easily fits into different platforms, storage performance tuned for your workloads and storage that is highly secure. Storage like the Micron 7400 SSD.
Solid-State Storage Optimised for Growing, Evolving Infrastructure
Driven by hardware-level security, the Micron 7400 SSD with NVMe delivers PCIe Gen4 performance and the world’s broadest PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD portfolio for data centre infrastructure innovation.
It is a flexible line of data centre SSDs supporting standard server storage (U.3), cloud and 1U platforms (performance and density focused), and system boot (M.2).
Evolving Threats Managed With State-of-the-Art Security Features
The Micron 7400 SSD offers a robust complement of proven security features built over generations of Micron data centre SSDs. In addition, it offers seven new security features that help address emerging concerns as data and data-driven applications are virtualized, moved to the cloud or containerized.
• Secure Execution Environment: Includes dedicated security processing hardware with physical isolation for security-related function isolation.
• Asymmetric Roots of Trust: Enables authenticated revocation of root keys (in immutable ROM).
• Strong Asymmetric Key Support: Uses standard, National Institute of Standards and technology (NIST)-approved algorithms with 208-bit/3072-bit RSA keys.
• RSA Delegation Key Support: Enables customers to maintain ownership of RSA keys.
• Secure Boot: Helps ensure firmware integrity on running platform.
• Key-Based Firmware Update: Validates firmware using public key-based authentication prior to firmware update.
• Key-Based Privileged Access: Protects against unauthorized privileged SSD function execution with public key-based authorization.
Built from the Ground up for Mainstream Workloads
The Micron 7400 is optimized for mainstream NVMe SSD workloads, including SQL and NoSQL databases, block and object stores, VDI and server virtualization, and cloud storage. With its PCIe Gen4 NVMe interface and vertically integrated architecture, the Micron 7400 SSD brings powerful performance to seven physical form factors with end-to-end validation.
It also offers a high degree of configurability with up to 128 namespaces, multiple-sector-size support and standards-based management with low power and reduced total cost of ownership.
• The Micron 7400 is available in the industry’s broadest variety of form factors, including U.3, M.2, and E1.S — all designed to help you balance the evolving capacity, power and thermal needs for your data centre.
• With a wide capacity range from 400GB to 7.68TB, the Micron 7400 SSD supports applications from boot to high-capacity storage and is the only PCIe Gen4 U.3 form factor in both 7mm and 15mm. It is also the only PCIe Gen4 M.2 22 x 80mm with power loss protection — specifically designed for server boot use.
• The Micron 7400 delivers two times the throughput of our last generation mainstream SSD5 with NVMe, along with 128 namespaces to maximize scalability in virtual environments. It is fully backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3 systems for more flexibility.
• The Micron 7400 supports trusted industry standards to enable integration with your encryption key management solution to provide seamless authentication and management of Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) assets.
• Micron has supported industry standards like the Open Compute Project (OCP) for decades. The Micron 7400 SSD is Micron’s first SSD designed for select OCP deployments and is available in enterprise and data centre SSD form factors (EDSFF). Micron continues to support industry standards that are the foundation for rapid innovation around the globe.
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 (x4)|
|Host Controller Interface||NVMe 1.4|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC 3D NAND|
|Max. Read||4400 MB/s|
|Max. Write||530 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||120000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||21000 IOPS|
|Latency||85 (read) 45 (write)|
|Power Consumption (active)||8.25W|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
|Connectivity||1 x M.2|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- MICRON via Reseller
- Call us on 0871-472-4747 option Returns
Date Issued: 7th Apr 2015
One of the greatest advances for PCs in recent years has been the introduction of solid-state drives (SSD). These storage drives hold information on flash memory that is managed by a processing chip called a controller. Advantages of SSDs over traditional spinning disks are numerous, from silent operation, lower power to significantly faster performance.