Seagate Maxtor Z1 480GB 2.5" SATA SSD/Solid State Drive
480GB Maxtor Z1, 2.5" SATA III (6Gb/s) Solid State Drive, 540MB/s Read, 465MB/s
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Increased durability with robust shock and vibrational resistance (1500G/.5ms).
• 3-year limited warranty and 1.2M-hr MTBF for peace of mind.
• Upgrade lagging laptop and desktop systems with plug-and-play standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor.
• Improve existing system performance with high sequential read/write speeds (540MB/s and 465 MB/s).
• Power-efficient drive uses only up to 2W in active power.
• Be mobile longer with extended battery life in laptops and portable devices.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster