Kingston UV500 480GB mSATA SSD/Solid State Drive
480GB Kingston UV500, mSATA SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Marvell, TLC 3D NAND, 520MB/s Read, 500MB/s Write, 79k/35k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Kingston’s UV500 family of solid-state drives dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a Marvell 88SS1074 controller combined with 3D NAND Flash for read and write speeds up to 520MB/s and 500MB/s, this SSD is 10X faster than a traditional hard drive for better performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. UV500 provides end-to-end data protection, supports 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions.
More reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV500 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
UV500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB–1.92TB, so you can buy one to use as a boot drive, or take advantage of the larger capacities to store videos, photos and host your most frequently used applications.
• 10X faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
• AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption: Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and TCG Opal 2.0.
• Available in multiple form factors (2.5”/M.2/mSATA).
• Multiple capacities up to 1.92TB. Features • Ideal for Desktops and Notebooks: Comes in multiple form factors (2.5”/M.2/mSATA) to fit in a wider array of systems. It is ideal for slimmer notebooks and systems with limited space.
• Multiple Capacities: Available in a range of capacities up to 1.92TB to meet your data storage requirements.
• Encrypted Protection: Protect sensitive data with support for 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0.
• 10X Faster Than A Hard Drive: With incredible read/write speeds, the UV500 will not only increase performance, but can also breathe new life into older systems.
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Host Controller Interface||AHCI|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC 3D NAND|
|Max. Read||520 MB/s|
|Max. Write||500 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||79,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||35,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||2.32W|
|Max. Endurance Rating||200TB TBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration||2.17G peak (7-800Hz)|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||20G peak (10-2000Hz)|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
|Connectivity||1 x mSATA III - 6Gb/s|
|OS Support||Windows OS|
|Dimensions||29.85 x 4.85 x 50.8 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01932 738950