• Exceptional transfer speeds: Reaching very limits of SATA 6Gbps interface with 560MB/s Sequential Read, 540MB/s Sequential Write, 4KB QD32 Random Reads 100K IOPS and 4KB QD32 Random Writes 90K IOPS.
• Consistent performance: Consistent performance and very high sustained transfer rates which are sought after features for professional FullHD and 4K uncompressed video capture and editing as well as PC gaming at high detail levels.
• End-to-End Data Path Protection: Data is safeguarded along all data paths inside the SSD, not only at NAND level. It allows for detection of any internal soft errors between SRAMs, controller and DRAM as well as controller and NAND. This is critical for enterprise-class SSDs and reliable performance under varying storage workloads.
• Low power consumption: Up to 95% lower power consumption compared to HDD resulting in better energy efficiency of your desktop PC and longer battery life for your laptop. DEVSLP supported.
• Power loss protection: Safeguard your data against potential corruption when power is suddenly lost, thanks to advanced SmartFlush™ and GuaranteedFlush™ technologies.
• Enhanced Error Correction: Additional error bit correction and improved data retention while supporting the latest generation NAND, thanks to SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ technologies.
• Up to 2TB storage capacity: Plenty of storage for your games, productivity software, media files and documents.
• Static and dynamic wear-leveling: Enhance reliability and extend life of solid-state drive.
• Advanced garbage collection: Extend performance and NAND endurance.
• Compatible with Corsair SSD Toolbox: Monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and SSD health status. Support for Over-provisioning, Secure Wipe, Disk Cloning, FW update and more.
• 2.5” form factor, 7mm height: Follows the universal 2.5” standard for maximum compatibility, fitting both desktops, AIO and slim notebooks.
• 5 years warranty: Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster