External SSD Corsair MP300 480GB with ICY BOX IB-1817M-C31 Portable Enclosure
480GB Corsair MP300 1000MB/sec M.2 + ICY BOX IB-1816M-C31 Portable M.2 NVMe SSD 10Gbit/s USB 3.1 Aluminium Enclosure
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The CORSAIR MP300 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD delivers three-times the performance of SATA drives in a compact M.2 form factor, making it an ideal upgrade to laptops or performance PCs. Able to reach speeds of up to 1600MB/sec sequential read and 1020MB/sec sequential write, the MP300 leaves traditional SATA SSDs far behind.
Using the latest 3D TLC NAND technology, MP300 combines great performance, long drive endurance and excellent value, alongside advanced error correction and wear levelling technologies that keep your data safe and your drive running smoothly.
Backed by a comprehensive three-year CORSAIR warranty, the CORSAIR MP300 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD brings NVMe speed to every system.
Icy Box USB 3.1 Type-C and A M.2 Portable Aluminum Enclosure
With the help of the external USB 3.1 Type-C™ enclosure IB-1816M-C31 you can take one NVMe card with you quickly and easily. It allows access to M.2 SSDs of up to 2 TB no matter to which host you connect it. The IB-1816M-C31 is compatible with M.2 cards of 30, 42, 60 and 80 mm length, operating system-independent and suitable for a variety of applications such as high-speed storage, cloning a drive or running a mobile operating system.
Lightweight Aluminium - Acts as a Heat-sink too!
Weighing less than 40 g, the IB-1816M-C31 features a sleek, compact, and crush-resistant aluminium enclosure that safeguards the M.2 SSD against shock and vibration. Its grooved finned heatsink design supports heat dissipation for an excellent cooling effect and protects the SSD from overheating and thermal throttling even under heavy use.
USB Type-C™ Controller Based on NVMe - Fast USB Gen 2 Speed
If you wanted to connect an external case with an M.2 SSD via USB Type-C™ in the past, you were limited to SATA models. The new chipset allows NVMe M.2 SSDs to be connected to a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ host computer and enables the full data transfer rate of up to 1000 MB per second.
Fast on the Move
With USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ even higher data transfer rates can be achieved. The high transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s is ensured by the supplied USB 3.1 Type-C™ cable and only needs a matching end device in the form of a PC, tablet or similar with Windows® or macOS®. Features CORSAIR MP300 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
• High Speed NVMe PCI Express Gen3 x2 Interface: Up to 1600MB/sec sequential read speeds for performance 3x faster SATA SSDs.
• 3D NAND: State-of-the-art, high-density 3D TLC NAND offers the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value.
• Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size fits directly into your notebook or motherboard with no additional cables or connectors.
• Multi-platform OS Support: Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux with no special driver or administrative rights required.
• Enhanced Error Correction and Wear Levelling: Advanced error correction and improved data retention ensures your data is safe, while static and dynamic wear levelling enhances reliability and extends drive life span.
• CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Configure drive over-provisioning, Secure Erase, disk cloning, firmware updates and more, all from your desktop.
• Three-year Warranty: Comprehensive three-year CORSAIR warranty for peace of mind.
Icy Box USB 3.1 Type-C and A M.2 Portable Aluminum Enclosure
• Interface to host computer: USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™, up to 10 Gbit/s.
• Supports PCIe 3.0 x2 transfer rate of up to 1000 megabyte per second.
• M-Key socket for NVMe, ACHI SSDs, 22x30/42/60/80 mm.
• Housing made of high-grade aluminium.
• LED for power and access.
• Supports Windows®, macOS®.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.