Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-S Multigigabit Switch
48-Port Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-S Switch, PoE+, 100M/1G/10G RJ45, SFP/SFP+
By DPD On 17th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Converge your wired and wireless network. Simplify operations, get the reliability you need, and deliver better mobile experiences to your employees and customers. From the 3650 mini series to the 3650 multigigabit and Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) switches, your network is ready for the mobile devices and applications it needs to support.
Cisco Digital Network Architecture
Only Cisco delivers a digital-ready approach that starts at the edge and extends to where applications reside.
Bring Wired and Wireless Together
The 3650 switch gives you smart, simple, and highly secure unified access with an integrated wireless controller. Support up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack).
Prepare for 802.11ac Wave 2 with Cisco Catalyst Multigigabit Technology and get speeds beyond 1 Gigabit on existing Category 5e/6 cables. The 3650 switch has multigigabit ports to support 1, 2.5, 5, and 10-Gbps speeds on select models.
Power Your Solutions
Select models support PoE and PoE+ to provide up to 30W of power per port, or 60W of power per port with UPOE. Remove the need for additional electrical cabling and circuits to power your access points and IP phones.
Get support for Flexible NetFlow, Cisco TrustSec, and MACsec encryption. Use your network as a security sensor and enforcer. Features • Integrated wireless controller capability with:
• Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models).
• Support for up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports.
• 24 and 48 100-Mbps and 1-, 2.5-, 5-, and 10-Gbps (multigigabit) Cisco UPOE and PoE+ models with EEE.
• Five fixed-uplink models with four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10 Gigabit Ethernet, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or two 40 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (QSFP+) ports.
• 24-port and 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE+ models with lower noise and reduced depth of 11.62 inches for shallow depth cabinets in enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments.
• Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput.
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy.
• Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy.
• Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor.
• Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor.
• IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gbps with existing Category 5e and Category 6.
• IEEE 802.1ba Audio Video Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience, including improved time synchronization and quality of service (QoS).
• Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features.
• Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features.
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) support.
|Total Network Ports|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.