After successfully revolutionizing both HTPC and SFF market segments with innovative chassis designs, SilverStone engineers continue their push for advancement in these categories by releasing a true upgrade-worthy small form factor power supply, the ST45SF. This SFX unit is compatible not only with chassis that use SFX power supplies but also in smaller ATX chassis with the included adapter bracket. Despite its small size, the ST45SF has features that one would expect from an elite ATX power supply such as 80 PLUS Bronze level of efficiency, temperature controlled fan, 50? / 40? temperature rating, and reliability for 24/7 operation. Enthusiasts oriented features are also present with single +12V rail and 8pin/6pin PCI-E connectors to fully support multi-GPU systems. For SFF users and for SilverStone, the ST45SF is more than just an upgrade, it is an important milestone for the DIY desktop computer.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Bronze level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• Built-in 92mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. (V3.0)
• Built-in 80mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. (V2.0)
• Supports standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
• 450W continuous power output at 50c temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V2.0)
• 450W continuous power output at 40c temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V3.0)
• 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82%~85% efficiency at 20%~100% loading)
• Class-leading single +12V rail with 36A
• Silent running 80mm fan (V2.0)
• Silent running 92mm fan (V3.0)
• Single PCI-E 8pin and dual PCI-E 6pin connectors support
• Active PFC
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 450W Silverstone SFX Series ST45SF v3.0, 80 PLUS Bronze, Fully Wired, Single Rail, 37.5A +12V, 1x 92mm Fan, ATX PSU . Please choose from the list below.