Corsair SF450 450 Watt Fully Modular 80+ Platinum PSU/Power Supply
450W Corsair SF450, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 37.5A, 92mm Fan, SFX PSU
By DPD On 25th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• 80 PLUS Platinum Certified: For ultra-high efficiency operation.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: For near-silent operation at low to medium loads.
• Individually Sleeved, Fully Modular Cables: Make building a great looking PC easy.
• 92mm Cooling Fan: Delivers low-noise operation even at demanding loads.
• 105°C Rated Japanese capacitors: Ensure unwavering power and reliability.
• Superb Electrical Performance: For incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple noise.
• SFX-to-ATX Bracket Included: Allows installation into both small form factor and ATX cases.
• Seven-year Warranty: For complete peace of mind.
|Size||SFX - with ATX adapter bracket|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||93 %|
|Fans||1 x 92mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||37.5 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||37.5 A|
|Dimensions||100 x 125 x 63.5 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.