be quiet 400 Watt System Power 8 Wired Power Supply/PSU
400W be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 8, 80 PLUS Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Dual Rail, 40A +12V, 1x120mm Silent Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Especially designed by be quiet! with the price-conscious PC builders in mind - the new be quiet! System Power 8 400W, featuring true be quiet! reliability with two 12V-rails and rock-solid voltages. The series is certified 80PLUS® efficient and able to support multiple GPUs with two PCIe connectors.
System Power 8‘s combination of power, quietness for its class and efficiency is far beyond ordinary, letting you build cost-effective and reliable systems - a key differentiator in these days of identical commodities.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads, thus safeguarding your valuable components.
• Two independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
• High-quality sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• Two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
• Compatible with 230V AC power mains.
• Full performance during 24/7 operation.
• 80PLUS® certification means operating efficiency for its class of up to 86%.
• High efficiency means cost savings, reduced heat wastage and overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.13 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfills ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel®’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
• High-quality 120mm fan is thermally controlled to strike the best balance between proper cooling and quietness.
• Efficient PSU design produces low operating temperatures.
Outstanding Service and Support
• 3-years manufacturer's warranty.
• Office applications and entry-level gaming systems.
• Low-budget and quiet PC builds.
• Quiet multimedia and home theater systems. Features • 400W of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability for powerful multi-GPU systems.
• 80PLUS® certification and up to 86% power conversion efficiency.
• Quiet operation for its class achieved by an array of careful optimizations, including the use of a quiet 120mm fan.
• Attractively sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Edition||SYSTEM POWER 8|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS White|
|Max. Efficiency||86 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Dual Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||22 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||40 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747