Aerocool Integrator 400 Watt 80+ PSU/Power Supply
400W Aerocool Integrator, Fully Wired, 80PLUS White, Single Rail, 30A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aerocool Integrator 400 Watt
Aerocool launch a new 400W Integrator power supply series aimed at entry-levelled computing systems. There are 4 SATA connectors for Raid storage, up to 85% efficiency for power saving and single +12V rail for extreme CPU/GPU power consumption. Good DC quality with low ripple and noise and fully protected functions to guard your components in your system. No more headaches when installing because of the long 20 + 4 Pin which measures up to 500mm in length and the 4 + 4 Pin which measures up to 550mm in length.
• Black Outlook: Elegant black PSU casing with fully black mesh cables.
• ATX12V ver.2.4: Compliant with the latest ATX12V ver.2.4.
• Single 12V Rail: Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extremely high current output.
• Long Cabling: 20 + 4 Pin cable length up to 500mm and 4 + 4 Pin up to 550mm are easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• One PCIe: One PCIe 6 + 2 Pin connector for mid-range graphic card installation.
• 4 SATA: Up to 4 SATA connectors supports a number of hard drives.
• 120mm Silent Fan: 12cm silent black fan with a smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Fully Protection: Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Fully Safety: Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly: ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp2014.
• 80+ Certified: 80 Plus 230V EU certified.
• Retail Box Packed: Colour box retail packaging.
• Warranty: Two years warranty.
Please Note: This PSU was designed for Non-Industrial desktop systems according to Intel’s Desktop Platform Form Factors. Usage outside of these parameters, including cryptocurrency mining, might cause overheating, malfunction, or damage to your equipment and will void your warranty.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Aerocool Advanced technologies Corp.
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.