Synology SNV3400 400GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD for Synology NAS
400GB Synology SNV3400 SSD, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe, 3100MB/s Read, 550MB/s Write, 205k/40k IOPS
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£144.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£156.18|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Durable SSD for Demanding Caching Workloads
Synology SNV3000 series NVMe SSD is designed to handle tough caching workloads in a 24/7 multi-user environment. Its durable I/O performance boosts system responsiveness and speeds up handling of frequent access data, providing a streamlined storage experience while minimizing service disruptions to your Synology NAS.
Consistently Fast Caching for 24/7 Environments
Built for system cache, Synology SNV3000 series pushes up random I/O performance and reduces latency in demanding 24/7 environments. It offers durable caching with over 205,000/40,000 4K random read/write IOPS and a 500 TBW endurance rating, suitable for multimedia post-production and database applications.
Lifetime Analytics Based on Actual Workload
Full integration with Synology’s DiskStation Manager (DSM) enables lifetime analytics for each SNV3000 series unit based on actual workloads4:
• Timely Notifications: Plan further ahead for uninterrupted system performance and longevity with timely notifications.
• Optimal Use: Easy monitoring allows you to make optimal use of each SSD.
Purpose-Built for Synology NAS
Synology SNV3000 series is thoroughly tested for compatibility with our systems following each engineering change, while firmware and component changes are strictly managed. Intensive I/O stress, power cycling, and temperature trials ensure that all products meet our strictest standards for quality and reliability.
• M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, tailored for Synology NAS with built-in M.2 slots
• High Performance - Over 205,000/40,000 sustained 4K random read/write IOPS for demanding I/O.
• Enterprise-Grade Endurance - Suitable for intensive caching workloads at up to 500 TBW
• Built for Synology Systems - Proven interoperability with Synology systems through rigorous validation
• 5-year warranty (Designed for use in Synology systems only, warranty claims will be rejected when used in non-Synology devices)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- +44 (0)1908 274659
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
This TekSpek covers DAS and NAS, what they mean, what they’re used for and how they’re different. We’ll start by looking at the technology, then move on to the players in the market and how the market is moving forward.