The USB2004EXT2 4-Port USB Extender lets you extend USB 2.0 devices over Cat 5 or better Ethernet cable at distances of up to 330ft (100m). An included power adapter at remote end provides up to 500 mA of power per port, letting you access and power up to four USB 2.0 devices at remote locations away from the host computer system.
This USB extender provides support for data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, is Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible, and is also backwards compatible with USB 1.x devices.
This versatile USB extender offers a fast, easy, and flexible solution for business or industrial applications with durable metal housing, and an included surface-mounting bracket kit.
• Secured environments where the host computer must be in a secure, inaccessible location from the keyboard, mouse, camera or other USB input devices.
• Use existing in-wall Cat5/Cat6 wiring to extend USB connections between rooms.
• Reduce cable clutter and the need for mid-point USB hubs/repeaters by running a single, easy-to-install Cat5/Cat6 cable.
• Industrial control environments where the host computer must be located away from interference or contamination.
• USB 2.0 Extender Local Unit
• USB 2.0 Extender Remote Unit
• USB Cable
• Mounting Kit
• 3 Power Cord (NA/UK/EU)
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK) or AU in Australia
• Quick Install Guide
• Four USB 2.0 ports at remote end over a single Cat5/Cat6 cable.
• Maximum extension distance of up to 100m / 330 ft over Cat5 cabling.
• Rugged, metal enclosure with surface-mounting bracket kit included.
• 500mA of power per port.
• High Speed USB 2.0 compliant with data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
• 8kV Contact and 16kV Air Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection.
No driver or software required
Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 4 Port StarTech.com USB 2.0 Extender over Cat5/6, Upto 330ft, Upto 500mA Power Per Port, Upto 480 Mbps, Plug and Play . Please choose from the list below.