StarTech.com Full HD Dual Monitor Analog VGA/DVI KVM Switch
4 Port StarTech.com DVI/VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch, Audio, USB 2.0, 1920x1440 Analog, No Drivers/Software Required
By DPD On 25th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV431DDVDUA 4-port DVI VGA dual monitor KVM switch lets you control 4 Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
This dual view KVM switch provides 1 VGA and 1 DVI-I port per computer connection for high-resolution video, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
The DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, and offers a compact design with a rugged metal chassis for durable performance.
NOTE: While both DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital) are supported by the KVM, source PCs must output the same signal for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. If necessary, please contact technical support for assistance identifying your source.
High-resolution DVI and VGA ports support almost any dual display scenario; even with one DVI + VGA PC, and one dual DVI PC, an adapter can be used with this KVM to support your configuration.
Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices.
Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you’d like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rack mountable KVM.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Features • Direct channel selection and operation using front panel push-button or keyboard hotkeys.
• Supports a maximum digital resolution of 1920 x 1200 and analog of 1920 x 1440; Recommended resolution is 1920 x 1200.
• OS independent (no drivers or software required).
• Independent or simultaneous audio switching.
• Full support for plug-n-play peripherals.
• Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments.
• Status LED display for easy port status monitoring.
• USB style keyboard and mouse, plus two other USB 2.0 peripherals can be shared between up to two computers.
• Tone indicator for computer switching.
• Selectable time intervals for auto scan.
• Rear function key to adjust video strength.
• HDCP compliant.
• Support DDC2B emulation and EDID pass through, which allows the display adapter to recognize and auto configure screens to match the display capabilities.
• Supports Dual Monitor/Flat Panel Displays [1 x DVI + 1 x VGA].
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months