PCI Express 4 Port USB3 SIIG Adaptor/Expansion Card
4 Port SIIG PCIe USB 3.0 Host Adapter Card, up to 5Gb/s, compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, for Windows PCs
• Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more
• Supports data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
• Supports per port over-current protection
• Powered by Renesas (NEC) chipset for maximum compatibility
• Supports UASP function (with Windows 8 native USB 3.0 Host driver only)
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x4)|
|External Connectors||4 x USB 3.0|
|Power Connector||1 x SATA Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.