10 GbE DELL Network Card from Intel X710-DA4
4 Port Intel X710-DA4 Ethernet Converged Full Height Network Adapter 4x SFP+, PCIe v3.0 (8.0 GT/s) Dell OEM
By DPD On 23rd May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
Leading 10/40 GbE Performance
The X710 adapter family delivers superior performance with a theoretical throughput of 80 Gb/s (40 Gb/s TX; 40 Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput (quad-port adapter required), in a PCI Express v3.O x8 slot. Optimized performance vectors and key uses include:
• Small Packet Performance: Achieves wire-rate throughput on smaller payload sizes (>128 Bytes for 40 GbE and >64 Bytes for 10 GbE.
• Bulk Transfer Performance: Delivers line-rate performance with low CPU usage for large application buffers.
• Virtualized Performance: Alleviates hypervisor I/O bottlenecks by providing flow separation for Virtual Machines (VMS).
• Network Virtualization: Network virtualization overlay offloads including Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE.
• Storage Performance: Enables competitive performance with native OS drivers and intelligent offload for NAS (NPS, SMB), and SAN (SCSI and FCOE).
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters.
• PCI Express* (PCIe) 3.0, x8.
• Exceptional Low Power Adapters.
• Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE.
• Intel. Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering.
• Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing.
• Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server.
• Unified networking providing a single wire support for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN (iSCSI, FCoE).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.