Intel EXPI9404PTL PT Quad Port Low Profile Server Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express 4 x RJ45
4 Port Intel EXPI9404PTL PT Low Profile Gigabit 10/1000 Server Adapter PCI-Express
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£131.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£141.62|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 26th Nov To 30th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
4 Port Intel PT Low Profile Gigabit Server Adapter
Conserve valuable PCI Express (PCIe) server slots while adding multi-port Gigabit Ethernet capability with the Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter. The dedicated input/output (I/O) bandwidth of PCIe ensures priority performance on each port - without bus sharing - for Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in Category-5 networks.
The Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter improves performance in multi-processor systems by balancing network loads across multiple central processing units (CPUs). Additionally, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter supports Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT)2 for faster I/O processing on the new Quad-Core and Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
• Low-profile: Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers.
• Load balancing on multiple CPUs: Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux*.
• Intel® I/OAT: Accelerates I/O with higher throughput and lower CPU utilisation by offloading processing overhead.
• Virtualisation: Multi-port cards provide the platform with the port density required for virtualised environments
• Interrupt moderation: Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilisation.
• Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express* slots: Allows quad-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, except x1 slots, and allows each port to operate without interfering with the other.
• Support for most network operating systems (NOS): Enables widespread deployment.
• Remote management support: Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards.
• Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), 4-pair cabling: Uses existing 4-pair cabling and saves re-wiring costs.
• RoHS compliant, lead-free technology: Compliant with the European Union directive (effective as of July 2006) to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
• Intel® PROSet Utility for Windows*: Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and Device Manager virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.
• Advanced cable diagnostics: Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues (cross-over cable, wrong pin-out/polarity).
• Intel backing: Backed by an Intel® limited lifetime warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee (U.S. and Canada), and worldwide support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439