Intel EXPI9404PT 4 Port Copper Gigabit Server Grade NIC Card
4 Port Intel EXPI9404PT, PRO/1000 PT Server Adapter, PCIe x4, 4x 10/100/1000 RJ45, Copper, Full Height ONLY, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£109.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£118.49|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 26th Nov To 30th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Connectivity You Can Count On
Conserve valuable PCI Express (PCIe) server slots while adding multi-port Gigabit Ethernet capability with th Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter. The dedicated input/output (I/O) bandwidth of PCIe ensures priority performance on each port - without bus sharing - for Gigabit Ethernt connectivity in Category-5 networks. The Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter improves performance in multi-processor systems by balancing network loads across multiple central processing units (CPUs). Additionally, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter enables Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT) for faster I/O processing on the new Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
Sixth Generation of Intel Network Adapters
The Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter represents the sixth generation of Intel network adapters for Gigabit Ethernet, and features 10/100/1000 Mbps self-configuration for compatibility with mixed-speed network infrastructure. The Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter is supported by Intel PRO Intelligent Install and the new Intel PROSet Utility for Windows Device Manager. Intel PROSet simplifies adapter installation and gives you point-and-click power to configure and manage all your Intel PRO Network Connections for connectivity you can count on.
• Four high-performance PCI Express 10/100/1000n Mbps connections for slot-constrained severs requiring high bandwidth.
• Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Scalability enhances and increase iptime through advanced features.
• Built on Intel lead-free technology.
Please note: This Card is OEM Bulk Packaged & is Supplied with Full Height Bracket ONLY.
• Load balancing on multiple CPUs: Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O Linux.
• Intel I/OAT: Accelerates I/O with higher throughput and lower CPU utilisation by offloading processing overhead.
• Virtualisation: Multi-port cards provide the platform with the port density required for virtualisation environments.
• Interrupt moderation: Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilisation.
• Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 full-height PCI Express slots: Allows quad-port operation in almost any PCI Express server slot, expect x1 slots, and allows each port to operate without interfering with the other.
• Support for most network operating systems (NOS): Enables widespread deployment.
• Remote management support: Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards,
• Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), 4-pair cabling: Uses existing 4-pair cabling and saves re-wiring costs.
• RoHS compliant, lead-free technology: Compliant with the EU & China standards to reduce the use of hazardous materials.
• Intel PROSet Utility for Windows: Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and Device Manager virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.
• Advanced cable diagnostics: Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues (cross-over cable, wrong pin-out/polarity).
• Intel backing: Backed by an Intel limited lifetime warranty, and worldwide support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439