The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel’s history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe* gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350, these adapters represent the next step in the GbE networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI unified networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies, such as energy-efficient Ethernet and direct memory access coalescing.
• Halogen-free quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapter with copper interface
• Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
• Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
• Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
• High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 5GT/s
• Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel CorporationMore information can be found in the PDF below: