Areca ARC-1216-4i 4 Port Hardware Raid Card
The 12Gb/s SAS is designed for backward compatibility with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA hard drives. The 12Gb/s SAS interface supports both 12Gb/s SAS disk drives for data-intensive applications and 6Gb/s SATA drives for low-cost bulk storage of reference data. The ARC-1216-4i/4x and ARC-1226-8i/8x RAID controllers only support directly attach to 4/8 SAS/SATA drives without supporting the expand function. The ARC-12x6 series default support 1GB on-board DDR3-1600 SDRAM memory.
PCIe 3.0 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller
Dual Core RAID-on-Chip 1.2GHz
1GB on-board DDR3-1600 SDRAM with ECC
1 x SFF-8643
2 x SFF-8643
In-Band: PCIe / Out-of-Band: BIOS and LCD (Optional) and LAN Port
Individual Activity/Faulty Header, Serial Bus and SGPIO
Form Factor (LxH)
Low Profile: 169.5 x 64.4 mm
Features Adapter Architecture
• Dual Core RAID-on-Chip (ROC) 1.2 GHz processor.
• PCIe 3.0 x8 lane host interface.
• 1GB on-board DDR3-1600 SDRAM with ECC.
• Write-through or write-back cache support.
• Support up to 4 internal 12Gb/s SAS ports.
• ARC-1216-4i supports up to 4 x 12Gb/s SAS/SATA HDDs.
• BIOS boot array support for greater fault tolerance.
• Boot support for the uEFI host BIOS.
• NVRAM for RAID event & transaction log.
• Redundant flash image for controller availability.
• Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
• Support flash-based or battery backup module (FBM/BBM) ready (optional).
• RoHS compliant.
|Ports Total||4 Port|
|Ports Internal||4 Int Ports|
|Connectors||1 x SFF-8643|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x8|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.