Qnap 4 Bay Desktop NAS 10GbE 2.5"/3.5" Bays HDD/SSD
4-Bay Qnap TS-453BT3-8G NAS, 10GbE, 8GB DDR3L, 4x 2.5”/3.5” SATA III, 2x SATA M.2, PCIe 2.0 x2, 5x USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Runs Faster with Thunderbolt™ 3 and 10GbE Connectivity
Powered by an Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz processor (burst up to 2.3 GHz), with up to 8GB DDR3L RAM, dual Gigabit LAN ports, and SATA 6Gb/s drives, the TS-453BT3 delivers up to 683 MB/s read/write speeds and up to 683 MB/s with AES-NI encryption, delivering high performance while also maintaining the security of your data. The Thunderbolt 3 port runs up to 514 MB/s, allowing for quick file access. You can also connect USB Type-C devices through the Thunderbolt 3 ports to transfer large media files across devices, bringing you a more efficient workflow.
Collaboration Station for Mac and Windows
TS-453BT3 is the perfect match for users with Thunderbolt 3 Mac and can also be used with Thunderbolt 2 Mac by using a suitable adapter. The increased bandwidth of Thunderbolt 3 enables smooth video editing and faster file sharing for photographers, video editors and graphic designers. Up to 2 Thunderbolt devices can be connected to the TS-453BT3 to process real-time photo and audio editing simultaneously without impacting system performance. As Final Cut Pro® X 10.3 supports file sharing via SMB, Windows users and other devices utilizing Thunderbolt™ 3, 10GbE or GbE connections can join the editing workflow more efficiently.
Direct Access to 10GbE Network from your Mac
The innovative Thunderbolt-to-Ethernet converter (T2E) allows your Mac® devices to access 10GbE networks via the TS-453BT3, providing flexible, convenient and highly-efficient data transfer without needing to buy extra adapters or converters.
Greater Efficiency with SSD Caching and 10GbE Connectivity
The pre-installed dual-port M.2 SATA SSD/10GBASE-T expansion card enables caching or Qtier auto-tiering technology to improve NAS performance without occupying disk bays of the NAS.
Simple, Sleek and Trendy Look
The TS-453BT3 features a sliding cover design with tool-less 3.5-inch hard drive installation, making it easier for you to set up and maintain. The OLED front panel displays system information (including CPU temperatures, fan speed, and storage capacities of hard drives, volumes and LUN), allowing you to quickly view overall system status. Dust-proof capacitive touch buttons allow you to easily wake up the screen, change network IP settings and host password or even restart and shut down the system.
Complete Backup Solution for Peace of Mind
QNAP provides reliable and flexible backup and disaster recovery solutions to help businesses and organizations perform daily data backup tasks for computers, VM, and other devices in a highly-efficient way.
• Windows® and Mac® backup: Use the free QNAP NetBak Replicator to backup/restore data on a Windows® computer. For Mac® devices, backup tasks can be performed with Time Machine® support.
• Hybrid Backup Sync: With integrated data backup, restore and synchronization (using RTRR, rsync, FTP, CIFS/SMB protocols), Hybrid Backup Sync helps you easily backup or synchronize data on the TS-453BT3 to other QNAP NAS, remote servers or cloud storage.
• Snapshots for volume/LUN: Snapshots help protect your data and block-level snapshots provide even faster backup and restoration, helping to mitigate the effects of malware or a ransomware attack. The TS-453BT3 supports up to 256 snapshots per volume or LUN, and maximum 1,024 snapshots per NAS.
• Backup for virtual machines: The TS-453BT3 provides high potential storage capacity. With its high performance and integrated virtualization applications, support for popular third-party virtualization solutions, snapshots to record complete system VM status, the TS-453BT3 provides an ideal solution for backing up VMs.
QTS - The Intelligent and Intuitive NAS Operating System
With multiple applications and functions, QTS enhances management efficiency, personal productivity, multimedia, and much more. The user-friendly QTS features an intelligent desktop that allows you to find desired functions quickly, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently with greater working efficiency, and provides a built-in App Center with install-on-demand apps to extend NAS functionality. Empowered by intelligent agent services that simplify system operations and management, QTS breaks down barriers of devices, platforms, and geography to provide you with the optimum cloud experience.
File Sharing and Synchronization
The TS-453BT3 supports SMB, NFS and AFP, allowing you to quickly share files to Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®/UNIX® devices. With QNAP's Qsync app, the TS-453BT3 becomes a safe data center for file synchronization with huge storage potential. Any file uploaded to TS-453BT3 can be synchronized to all the linked devices such as computers, laptops and mobile devices. You can also sync shared folders to increase the flexibility of collaboration and file sharing.
Directly View Multimedia
By connecting the TS-453BT3 to a HDTV or AV receiver via the HDMI output, you can directly view multimedia content saved on TS-453BT3 on a bigger screen. You can download and install versatile multimedia apps from Ubuntu Software Center through QNAP Linux Station. QNAP's HD Station also allows users to directly enjoy multimedia using HD Player or third-party players such as Plex Home Theater.
Qsirch Finds What You Need
Qsirch is QNAP's full-text search engine that can quickly find desired files on your NAS. Qsirch can search through over 6,000 file formats and can use over 30 search conditions. Recommended or similar files are also displayed in the search preview page based on set keywords and conditions. Professional photographers can even search files through the camera’s lens type, greatly shortening time in finding files and can spend more time concentrating on editing.
Real-Time Transcoding for an Excellent Cross-Device Media Experience
Featuring advanced 9th-generation Intel® HD Graphics, the TS-453BT3 supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265* hardware decoding and real-time transcoding, allowing you to convert videos to universal file formats that can be smoothly played on multiple devices.
Get Things Done with One Button
The TS-453BT3 provides a free Remote Control (RM-IR004). You can customize the actions of individual buttons of your QNAP remote control using QButton, such as viewing a preset surveillance channel in Surveillance Station, providing you with convenient control of your multimedia experience.
NAS as a Multi-OS Platform
Virtualization Station and Container Station bring comprehensive solution for virtualization environment deployment. You can count on QNAP virtualization apps to easily find a suitable solution tailored to your specific requirement.
• Virtualization Station: Allows you to run multiple Windows®, Linux®, UNIX® and Android™ virtual machines on TS-453BT3. You can use Virtual Network Computing (VNC) through a browser to manage the VMs. It’s ideal for organizations to run multiple applications on a single NAS.
• Container Station: Integrates LXC and Docker® lightweight virtualization technologies. You can download apps from the built-in Docker Hub® to easily import/export container apps and manage access control, enjoying the benefit of easy installation, transferability and high-efficiency.
More Productivity Applications
• IFTTT Agent: IFTTT allows you to freely connect your QNAP NAS with useful apps and gives you the ability to create user-defined rules/tasks.
• QmailAgent: Centrally manage and check multiple email accounts on one platform. You can also backup all the emails on NAS for higher confidentiality.
• Browser Station: Enables remote access through NAS browsers to access local LAN resources without going through complex VPN setting.
• DJ2 Live: Live Broadcasting through QNAP NAS, while also streaming to public clouds. The footage is saved directly to the NAS for later playback.
• QIoT Suite Lite: Combines the security and large capacity of QNAP NAS while providing an IoT solution on a private cloud. It only takes three steps to quickly deploy your own IoT application.
• Mobile Apps: Simplifies file access, NAS management, multimedia experience, surveillance, and download tasks on mobile devices with QNAP apps.
Easy Storage Expansion
You need an easy solution to increase storage capacity when running out of space. QNAP provides several ways to expand your NAS storage as needed to accommodate data or business growth.
• Upgrade RAID Capacity: Hot swap lower capacity drives with larger capacity drives so that your QNAP NAS can grow with your business.
• Attach Expansion Enclosure: The TS-453BT3 can connect with up to 6 TX-800P or TX-500P Thunderbolt 2 expansion enclosures; or 1 UX-800P or UX-500P USB 3.0 expansion enclosure.
• VJBOD: Use VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) to expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of another QNAP NAS. Up to 8 QNAP NAS can be mounted as local disks on the TS-453BT3.
• Migrate to a New NAS: Install your NAS hard drives into a larger QNAP NAS with more drive bays and retain all your existing data and configurations. Features • Thunderbolt 3: High-speed Thunderbolt 3 with SMB protocol, allowing Mac and Windows users to collaborate on media editing.
• M.2 SSD: Dual M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s SSD allows for setting up caching or storage pool, improving file access efficiency.
• 10GbE compatibility: 10GbE connectivity accelerates virtualization applications and file sharing across devices.
• Qtier: Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
• 4K: 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly view creative works on an HDTV via HDMI output.
• Qfiling: Qfiling automates file organization, greatly improving work efficiency.
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||6 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Type||Intel Celeron|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Speed||1.5 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||8GB (2x4GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3L|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||8GB (2x4GB)|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|LAN Type||1GbE + 10GbE|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 2.0 x2|
|PSU Wattage||120 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||170 x 168 x 226 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months