QNAP 4 Bay Home NAS Network Attached Storage Desktop Enclosure
4 Bay QNAP TS-431P3-2G NAS, Dual Core 1.7GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 4x 2.5"/3.5" SATA III, 3x USB 3.2 Gen1, 2.5GbE/GbE, White
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£359.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£387.80|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£359.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£414.68|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 10th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Quad-core 1.7GHz NAS with 2.5GbE and Feature-rich Applications for Home & Office
Powered by Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-314, quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, 2GB DDR3L RAM, one 1GbE LAN port and one 2.5GbE LAN port, the TS-431P3 features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port, providing up to 2.5 times the speed of regular Gigabit Ethernet and enabling smoother multimedia playback and everyday usage. The TS-431P3 ensures data security by supporting AES 256-bit encryption and various local/remote/cloud backup options – including snapshot protection that allows for files and data to be reverted to previously-recorded states if they are accidentally deleted, modified or affected by malware.
Build a faster home network with QNAP
The TS-431P3 includes a 1GbE port and a 2.5GbE port to provide a smoother NAS experience and multimedia playback. Additional network connection options from QNAP include USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapters (supports N-BASET/Multi-Gig), QXG 5GbE PCIe cards, and QNAP QSW 10GbE switches. All these options allow users to revolutionise their home network at a cost-effective price. The TS-431P3 features three USB 3.2 Gen 1 port that delivers outstanding multitasking performance.
Easy and Secure File Management
File Station allows direct management of files stored on the TS-431P3 and in the cloud. Users can easily upload files from their PC, drag/drop files between folders, rename/delete files, and configure file/folder permissions to prevent unauthorised access. Users can also use Microsoft Office Online to directly view/edit Microsoft Office documents stored on the TS-431P3. Confidential/sensitive data can also be encrypted to add extra security.
Multi-Point File Backup, Access, and Sync
The TS-431P3 supports file sharing protocols (including SMB/CIFS, AFP and NFS) for Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®/UNIX® devices. Coupled with Qsync (a utility that transforms a QNAP NAS into a secure, high-capacity data center for file synchronisation) any file uploaded to the TS-431P3 becomes available for all linked devices (such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices). Hybrid Backup Sync helps backup/synchronise data on the TS-431P3 to another QNAP NAS, remote server, or cloud storage for disaster recovery. Additionally, QuDedup technology greatly improves the efficiency of multi-version backup to destination storage, while optimising storage utilisation. You can install the QuDedup Extract Tool on your computer and restore deduplicated files to their normal status.
Protect Important Data with Snapshots
Snapshots help protect data by fully recording the NAS system state and metadata. With snapshots, users can quickly restore files to previously-recorded states if files are accidentally deleted or modified, or if the system is compromised by malware. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record modified data. Not only does this save storage space, but also reduces the time required to back up and restore data.
Take Full Control of NAS System Status and Data Security
Notification Centre consolidates all QTS system events and alerts, providing a single-app solution for notifications. Security Counselor recommends actions and settings to improve the TS-431P3 security.
• Stay Informed at All Times - The Notification Centre offers a single-app solution for QTS system events and alert notifications. This removes the need to configure different app settings and helps users streamline management processes and save time.
• NAS Security Portal - Security Counselor checks for weaknesses and offers recommendations for users to protect their TS-431P3. It also integrates anti-virus and anti-malware software to ensure comprehensive data protection.
Comprehensive Surveillance Solution for 24/7 Security
Surveillance Station features a user-friendly interface and supports over 3,000 IP cameras. With an expandable IP camera channel licensing system, users can build a comprehensive surveillance system for real-time monitoring, video and audio recording and playback. Budget-conscious users can also save money on cameras by using USB webcams to record footage. Surveillance feeds can be monitored at any time by using the Vmobile app on mobile devices.
Extend NAS functionality with Containers and Apps
Container Station integrates LXC and Docker® lightweight virtualisation technologies, allowing users to host and operate containerised applications directly on the TS-431P3. With many popular and fully-configured applications available from the built-in Docker Hub® (including for automation and multimedia), the TS-431P3 provides users with a vast array of potential functions and application capabilities.
The TS-431P3 also features apps for backup/sync, content management, communications, downloading, and entertainment. Every app can be installed from the QTS App Center with a single click.
Multiply Your Productivity
The app-driven QTS operating system provides solutions for simplifying file backup, management, search, and more.
• QmailAgent - Centrally manage and switch between different email accounts, back up emails to the TS-431P3, and safeguard email security and personal privacy.
• Notes Station 3 - Notes Station 3 provides the advantages of collaborative note-taking with improved productivity to provide higher efficiency for your workgroup.
• Smart Filing - Qfiling automates file organisation. Files are automatically archived into folders based on your settings.
• Full-Text Search - Qsirch quickly finds images, music, videos, documents, emails, and other files.
Flexible and Economical Storage Expansion
QNAP provides easy storage capacity expansion solutions. Here are several ways to expand the TS-431P3 storage to accommodate data growth:
• Upgrade RAID Capacity - Hot-swap lower-capacity drives with larger-capacity drives to expand the TS-431P3.
• Attach Expansion Enclosure - Connect two RAID expansion enclosures (TR-004 or TR-002) or two USB 3.2 Gen 2 JBOD (TL-D800C) and use the QTS Storage & Snapshots Manager to handle NAS capacity expansion.
• Migrate to a New NAS - Install your NAS hard drives into a larger QNAP NAS and retain all your existing data and configurations.
• 2.5GbE connectivity for smoother everyday use and multimedia playback.
• HBS backs up and synchronises NAS data to remote servers or cloud storage, while QuDedup deduplicates data at the source to optimise bandwidth and storage utilisation.
• Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, they can be quickly restored to previously-recorded states.
• Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across various platforms.
• File Station centralises NAS and cloud-based files for easy access. Files can also be easily encrypted to protect sensitive data.
• Expand the TS-431P3 storage capacity by connecting TR and TL series storage enclosures.
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||4 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||Yes|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity||512MB|
|CPU Type||Annapurna Labs Alpine|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|CPU Speed||1.7 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||2GB (1x2GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3L SO-DIMM|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||8GB (1x8GB)|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Noise Level||19.5 dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||90 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Physical Security||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Dimensions||160 x 161 x 219 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747