QNAP 4 Bay Home NAS Network Attached Storage Desktop Enclosure
4 Bay QNAP TS-431K NAS, Dual Core 1.7GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 4x 2.5"/3.5" SATA III, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1, 2x GbE, White
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£316.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£341.49|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£316.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£365.12|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 25th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Quad-Core CPU Drives Higher Performance
The TS-431K is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz CPU that features more CPU cores to enhance system performance. With 1 GB RAM, two Gigabit LAN ports, and SATA 6 Gb/s drives, the TS-431K delivers high performance, while also maintaining data security. The TS-431K also features USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, allowing you to transfer large media files between the NAS and your devices. The USB port on the front panel supports one touch copy, making it convenient for you to backup data on your external device to a NAS or vice versa with just one click.
Easily Create a High-Speed Network Environment
You can use QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 1 on 5GbE adapters (QNA-UC5G1T) with the TS-431K or your computer. By connecting the NAS and PC through the 5GbE adapters, you can create a 5GbE network connectivity for nearly 300 MB/s transfer speed.
Boost Productivity with QNAP Applications
QNAP File Station provides centralized file management, allowing you to view and manage files on your TS-431K and other storage sources or external devices, which allows you to easily share files with family and friends through email, social media, or share link. You can also use Qfile mobile app to access NAS files from a mobile device.
File Station allows you manage files stored on your QNAP NAS in your cloud space, or from USB card reader and mobile devices. You can easily access all your data from a single application.
Qfile mobile app allows you to access NAS files from a mobile device anytime anywhere, while uploading and backing up files on your phone to a NAS.
Protects your Sensitive Data with File Encryption
When sharing sensitive or confidential files on your TS-431K, you can enhance data security with File Station by encrypting files into .qenc files and set a password. The file recipients need to download and install QENC Decrypter on their computers and enter the correct password to decrypt, view, and use encrypted .qenc files.
Protect Data Against Malware with Snapshots
Snapshots help protect your data by fully recording the NAS system status and metadata. If a file is accidentally deleted or modified, you can use snapshots from the Storage & Snapshots Manager or the File Station to quickly restore files to its previously-recorded state. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record changed data. Not only does this save storage space, but it also reduces time required to back up and restore data. The TS-431K supports up to 16 snapshots per volume/LUN, and up to 32 snapshots in total.
Multi-Point File Backup, Access, and Sync
HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) consolidates data backup, recovery, and synchronization, allowing you to easily backup or sync data to another QNAP NAS, and remote server or cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox® or Google® Drive) to build a reliable disaster recovery solution. Qsync turns the TS-431K into a secure, high-capacity data centre for file synchronization. Any file uploaded to the TS-431K will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices. You can also sync shared folders or create team folders to enhance team collaboration.
Windows/ Mac Computer File Backup
QNAP NAS provides a simple solution for backing up/restoring laptops and desktops. You can use QNAP NetBak Replicator to backup files on Windows® computers, including Outlook® Email archive. The NAS also supports Time Machine® on Mac® devices, enabling easy, fast, and convenient data backup.
Greater Multimedia Enjoyment
The TS-431K comes with a wide range of media applications, including Photo Station, Video Station and Music Station, allowing you to easily manage and view your media files. You can also download Plex Media Server to turn your TS-431K into a multimedia server.
• Photo Station: Features intuitive interface for you to arrange your photos by drag and drop. You can set access permission and can easily share photos to social media. By installing Qfile or Qphoto mobile apps on your mobile device, you can quickly upload your phone photos to TS-431K.
• Video Station: A management tool for you to easily manage the videos on the TS-431K according to different categories from a single interface. You can stream videos through DLNA®, Apple TV (via Qmedia) and Chromecast™ to different devices.
• Music Station: Allows you to organize all your song collections by category, and automatically retrieves album covers, making it easy for you to customize playlists and play songs anytime and anywhere from the web-based interface. Music Station also provides Internet radio service for you to listen to any global Internet radio program.
• Plex Media Server: Install Plex Media Server on the TS-431K and stream media files on your NAS to Roku®, Apple TV (via Qmedia), Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV® for you to enjoy files on your mobile phones, tablets, DLNA® devices or on a TV.
QuMagie-Enabled AI Automated Photo Categorization
QuMagie brings you a brand-new photo management experience. By integrating an AI deep-learning algorithm, QuMagie enables facial recognition, object identification, and geography tagging of photos on your NAS. Similar photos are grouped together in the AI Albums (i.e., People, Things, and Places). Other useful features include a built-in timeline scroll, customizable folder covers, and a powerful search tool, providing you with the ultimate photo management and sharing solution.
Comprehensive Surveillance Solution for 24/7 Security
Surveillance Station features a user-friendly interface, supports over 3,000 compatible IP cameras, and provides expandable IP camera channel licenses, allowing you to build a comprehensive surveillance system for real-time monitoring, video and audio recording and playback. You can use the Vmobile app on your mobile devices to manage the monitored channels anytime and anywhere. You can also use QUSBCam2 App to add USB cameras into the Surveillance Station to view real-time images, store recordings for playback, allowing you to build a surveillance system on minimum budget.
• File Station enables centralized file management on the NAS, connected devices, and connected clouds, making data management more easily, while saving time.
• HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
• Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
• Rich multimedia applications and a wide range of streaming methods, bringing greater multimedia enjoyment.
• Connect to external USB devices such as card readers, printers or uninterruptable power supply through the USB 3.2 Gen 1 port for greater application potential.
• myQNAPcloud service allows you to easily access, manage, and share NAS files via the Internet.
|NAS Form Factor||Desktop|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||4 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||Yes|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity||512MB|
|CPU Type||Annapurna Labs Alpine|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|CPU Speed||1.7 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||1GB|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||1GB|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Noise Level||21.3 dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||90 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Physical Security||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Dimensions||160 x 161 x 219 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747