3XS Isotope Mini-IX Chassis Bunka- micro-ATX inc 120GB HD, 1GB DDR2, LG DVDRW
• SIS® 662 chipset µATX. (Kernel 2.6.22 Supported).
• SIS® Mirage™ Gfx integrated 256-Bit
• Memory: 1024MB DDR2 FSB 533Mhz SDRAM
• HDD: 120GB, 7200rpm
• LG H44N 18x DVD±RW/±R DL (SuperMulti Double Layer).
• 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
• 5.1 Audio AC97
• Dimensions : 225 x 225 x 265 mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.