WD Green 3TB 3.5" Internal SATA HDD/Hard Drive - FACTORY RECERTIFIED
3TB WD Green WD30EZRX, 3.5" HDD, ReCertified, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 5400 - 5900rpm, 64MB Cache, 8ms, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Reduced Power Consumption
WD has reduced power consumption by up to 40 percent compared to standard desktop drives with the combination of WD's IntelliSeek™, NoTouch™, and IntelliPower™ technologies.
Helps Enable Eco-Friendly PCs
WD Caviar Green drives yield an average drive power savings of 4-5 watts over standard desktop drives making it possible for our energy-conscious customers to build systems with higher capacities and the right balance of system performance, ensured reliability, and energy conservation.
Cool and Quiet
GreenPower™ technology yields lower operating temperatures for increased reliability and low acoustics for ultra-quiet PCs and external drives.
The WD Advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the WD brand. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as helpful software and utilities. Our customer support lines have longer operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help or you can access our WD Support site for additional details. Features • Massive Capacity: Capacities up to 3 TB offer the most available capacity for storage-intensive programs and space-hungry operating systems, like Windows Vista®, with plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video.
• Perfect for External Drives: External drive manufacturers can eliminate the need for a fan in a high-capacity product with a WD Caviar Green drive, the coolest and quietest in its class.
• IntelliPower: A fine-tuned balance of spin speed, transfer rate and caching algorithms designed to deliver both significant power savings and solid performance.
• IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise, and vibration.
• NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
• Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR): Employs PMR technology to achieve even greater areal density.
• StableTrac™: The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking, during read and write operations. (2 TB models only)
• Low Power Spin-Up: WD Caviar Green drives consume less current during startup allowing lower peak loads.
• Advanced Power Technology: Electronic components deliver best-in-class low power consumption for reduced power requirements and increased reliability.
• Ideal for: Environmentally friendly PCs and external storage requiring lower power consumption and cool, quiet operation.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 6 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 6 months
- SCAN computers
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage