Seagate SkyHawk AI 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD/Hard Drive
3TB Seagate SkyHawk AI ST3000VX009, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6GB/s, 256MB Cache, 6ms, 512E, NCQ, OEM
By DPD On 28th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Market Leader In Surveillance Storage
Seagate has dominated the data storage industry for 40 years, because we understand your unique data storage challenges.
How Much Storage Do I Need?
24×7 workloads can leverage up to 16TB with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk surveillance drives are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ and SkyHawk Health Management to help you sail through your toughest challenges.
Designed for AI Surveillance
We’ve made the right drive for your unique surveillance challenges.
Smooth Video Streaming
SkyHawk’s innovative ImagePerfect and ImagePerfect AI firmware are the clearest choices in the industry.
Manage Drive Health
SkyHawk Health Management (SHM) is drive-monitoring software designed for prevention, intervention, and recovery. It is available on standard SkyHawk and SKyHawk AI surveillance hard drives.
Protect Your Drive
Every SkyHawk and SkyHawk AI hard drive offers optional Seagate Data Recovery Plan to protect against problems that can cause data loss.
• NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
• ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
• Available in capacities up to 10 TB, providing over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support for an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
• 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
• Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||6 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||185 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||180 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70 G|
|Max.Power Usage||3.5 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 20.2 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months