StarTech.com 10ft/3m Mini DP to DVI Adapter Cable - M/M
3M StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Cable, Male to Male, 1920x1200 Max Resolution, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 0.9M StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort (Male) to DVI-D (Male) Active Adapter Cable, 1920x1200 Max Resolution, Black£25.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8m StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort (Male) to DVI Passive Cable (Male), 1080p, Black£21.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8M StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort (Male) to DVI-D (Male) Active Adapter Cable, 1920 x 1200, Black£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Cable from StarTech.com
The MDP2DVIMM10B Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
MDP2DVIMM10B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
3-Metre Cable Length
The adapter cable is 10 feet (3 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional cabling required.
Supports Up-To Full HD Resolution
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
• Connect your existing DVI display device (monitor, projector) to a Mini DisplayPort output device.
• Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Connect a Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI monitor or projector, with a single male-male cable.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408