SilverStone 3 meters FLAT HDMI2.0 Pro Cable 24K gold-plated 4K HDR 3D Ethernet
3M SilverStone CPH02B-3000 Flat HDMI2.0b 4K HDR 3D ARC Cable M-M, 24K 30 AWG gold-plated Black
By DPD On 24th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Flat cable design easily integrates into any environment
• Standard HDMI connectors compatible with all HDMI devices
• 24K gold-plated connector coatings ensure high quality transmission
• Supports 3D playback and ARC (audio return channel)
• Support Ethernet over HDMI
• High-purity oxygen-free copper with 30 AWG wire gauge and double coated PVC ensure minimal interference
• CPH02 is a SilverStone designed high quality HDMI cable for high-definition television, monitor, Blu-ray and other digital devices requiring HDMI connections. Paired with 24k gold-plated connectors, it has double coated PVC to ensure minimal interference. The CPH02 also has stable transmission capabilities to support Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), and 8 audio channels with utmost accuracy for immersive video / audio experience.
|Specification||HDMI2.0 High Speed 4K|
|Connector From||HDMI (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (Male)|
|Total Weight||190 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.
Date Issued: 3rd Dec 2008
Keeping in tandem with technological developments, audio/video connectors continue to evolve at a steady pace. Today, the most common digital connector comes in the form of HDMI and we're here to tell you what it is, what it does, and why you might need it.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. But HDTV is far from just one standard – it incorporates a couple of different resolutions, two different scanning modes, and a number of different frame rates. In this article, we present a guide to what all the terms actually mean.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.