Mini DisplayPort/mDP to VGA D-Sub 3m Full HD Monitor Active Converter
3m Scan Mini DisplayPort to VGA Active Adaptor Cable, MiniDP 1.1 (Male) - VGA (Male), upto 1080p, DP Powered, Black
The mini display port to VGA adaptor will allow you to connect a high definition monitor, projector or LCD TV to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air with a mini display port connection. Features • Mini DisplayPort male to VGA male.
• Mini display port 1.1a compliant (5.4Gbps).
• Triple 10-bit, 162 Mhz video DAC for VGA signal.
• Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 resolution.
• EDID pass-through from PC to display.
• Spread spectrum for EMI reduction.
• Automatic sync detection.
• Low power standby mode.
• Powered from display port.
• 3.3v IO, 1.2v core.
• 400mW active and 15mW standby.
• 3Mtr length.
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||Mini DisplayPort 1.1a to VGA Active Adapter Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||VGA (Male)|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.