3m Mini DisplayPort/mDP to HDMI 1.3 adaptor cable for Mac/PC
The mini display port to HDMI adaptor will allow you to connect a high definition monitor, projector or LCD TV to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air with a mini display port connection. Features • Passive adaptor.
• Supports mini displayPort 1.1a and HDMI 1.3b output.
• Supports HDMI resolution of 1080p.
• Supports HDMI 225Mhz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total).
• Supports HDMI 12-bit per channel (36-bit total) deep colour.
• Supports uncompressed audio such LPCM.
• Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby.
• Digital including DTS-HD and dolby true HD.
• Powered by display port.
• 3Mtr length.
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||mini DisplayPort 1.1a to HDMI 1.3b Passive Adaptor|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (A) Male|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.