Buy Now, Pay Later with a 10% deposit. Or spread the cost of your finance over 24-48 months.
DPDDelivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window.£4.79
Collect from local shops
UPS and DPD PickupCollect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores.Free
Q-CollectPlace your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect.
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Scansure protectionScansureProtect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Category 6A Ethernet cable, commonly referred to as Cat6A, is a cable standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The cable standard provides performance of up to 600MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet). It is backwards compatible with previous standards such as Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5. Features
• LSZH: low Smoke Zero Halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during a fire.
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second).
• S/FTP (or S/STP): Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
• Snagless Connectors: The connectors feature a "bubble" which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation.
• Flush Moulded Strain Relief: The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device
• This product has been tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
• IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.