StarTech 3 ft DP to VGA Adapter Cable
3Ft StarTech.com DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Cable DP to VGA - Black
By DPD On 15th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The DP2VGAMM3B active DisplayPort to VGA converter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a nearby VGA monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable.
Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to VGA without sacrificing video quality.
The DP2VGAMM3B is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Connect a DisplayPort source directly to a VGA display or projector, with no additonal adapters or cables.
• Save upgrade costs by connecting your DisplayPort computer to a VGA monitor or Projector.
• Reduces clutter, with a short cable design. Features • Active DisplayPort to VGA conversion.
• Plug-and-Play Installation.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• Connect your existing VGA display device (monitor, projector) to a DisplayPort output device (Desktop, Laptop computer).
• Use your VGA monitor as a secondary display, connected to a DisplayPort output.
• Connect a DisplayPort computer to a VGA projector for presentations or meetings in a boardroom or auditorium setting.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Active
• Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
• Audio: No
• Chipset ID: Analogix - 9832
• Converter Type: Cable Adapters
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p (Output)
• Maximum Cable Length: 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p (Input)
• Connector A: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
• Connector B: 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male
• Humidity: 40%-85%RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 915 mm [36 in]
• Product Weight: 90 g [3.2 oz]
• Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months