Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini ITX Case
.3Corsair Obsidian Series 250D mini-ITX PC case w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Aluminum front fascia and thick steel construction.
• Overall dimensions 290mm (H) x 277mm (W) x 351mm (D)
• Top window for component visibility.
• Thumbscrew backplate removal for PSU and hard drive access.
• Easily removed dust filters on all intakes.
• Simultaneously fit two 3.5"/2.5" drives, two 2.5" drives, one 5.25" drive, a full sized PSU, a 290mm long GPU, and a 240mm radiator.
• Front panel USB 3.0, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons.
• Innovative three panel removal for sides and top panel, with thumbscrews.
• Front fan 200mm, 140mm, or 120mm compatible (AF140L 140mm included)
• Side fans dual 120mm compatible (AF120L 120mm included)
• Rear fans dual 80mm compatible
• Tons of cable routing tie downs for easy cable maintenance.
• Tool free installation of all drives.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.