CME Xkey37 LE MIDI Keyboard Controller
37 Key CME Xkey37 LE MIDI Keyboard Controller, Aluminium, USB Powered, Xport Connector, Velocity Sensitive
By DPD On 8th Apr To 14th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Xkey is made from rugged, brushed aluminium. The same material that is used in Macs.
It only weighs 600g (1.3 lbs) so you won’t even know it’s there. Pop it in your backpack, or use the optional Xkey carry case.
Mac. PC. Android. iPhone/iPad.
Connect it to your favorite device, launch your favorite app … and your recording studio is open for business.
Xkey is pro standard. But even if you’re still learning to play the keyboard, you’ll love the quality and features.
Plug & Play.
Simply plug Xkey into your device and play with the best apps.
Xkey is a fully compliant, USB MIDI controller (MIDI is the standard for professional quality music).
It’s a high-quality musical instrument.
Xkey has two octaves … and a quick-touch button to instantly go 3×3 octaves higher or lower.
Our keys are real size keys and press-volume sensitive. So you can play fortissimo or pianissimo.
Build emotion into your compositions!
Features • Slim Design - Just over 1/2" high (16mm). Weighs 1.3lb (600g), Lighter than an iPad.
• USB Powered - No battery needed. The Xkey is powered and upgradable via a single USB cable (provided).
• Real Keys - 25 full size keys. Shut your eyes and you’ll think you’re playing a regular piano.
• Easy to play with - The Xkey is simple yet powerful for advanced users.
• 100% MIDI - Use Xkey with your favorite music apps on your favorite devices. Works out of the box.
• Polyphonic Aftertouch - Your pressure on the keys controls the effect individually. Professional studio standard feature.
• Customizable - Download the free Xkey Plus application. Configure your keyboard how you like it.
• Velocity Sensitive - Play loud with one hand, soft with the other. There’s 128 levels of sensitivity.
• Regular Updates - Benefit from upcoming new features. Upgrade your Xkey online!
• Smart Buttons - Octave Change, Pitch Bend, Modulation, and Sustain function buttons.
• Portable - Made for travelers and mobile users. Fit in any bag & case!
• Aluminum Body - Robust, high quality construction. Looks great. Same finish as a MacBook.
|Number Of Keys||37|
|Connections||1 x Micro USB|
|Dimensions||553 x 135 x 16|
|Included Software||Xkey Plus|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||8.80 kg|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.