Pro6L Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder by 360Rize
360Rize Pro6L Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder - Use GoPro Cameras To Make Stunning 360° Videos
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board provides a sync within +/- 5 frames, presenting a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync. This solves the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync for the stitching process.
The Pro6L Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder positions five GoPro cameras in a portrait orientation facing outward along the horizon and a single GoPro on top, leaving the bottom open. The geometry of the rig produces semi-spherical, dome-shaped coverage, with a 60° blind spot, or nadir, at the bottom (or top, if you’re rigging upside down). The 5 cameras on the horizon are intentionally angled downward to increase frame overlap and reduce the size of the nadir.
This configuration enables filmmakers to mount the system flush to a surface (vehicle hood, bottom of a drone, etc.) without creating parallax issues. For drone filmmakers it presents itself as a perfectly balanced and centered load. The design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and a 3/8” mounting point.
The Pro6L Bullet360 can also be utilized for 360 video live streaming. The open configuration on the bottom is ideal for allowing HDMI and Mini USB cable access to accommodate external power sources and video output for each camera.
The Pro6L Bullet360 captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays. Features • Super light weight, holder only weights 4.4 ounces, 126 grams.
• Weight with cameras 20.4 ounces, 578 grams.
• Holds 6 GoPro Hero 3 White, Silver or Black Cameras.
• Semi-Spherical View (360 by 120).
• Great for all around uses and UAV's.
• Recommend GoPro Camera modes for stitching 960 - 4:3 Ratio or 1,440 - 4:3 Ratio.
• Recommend at least 48 frames per second.
• Qty 3 - 3/8" Tripod Mounts - Designed to help shooting at different angles to improve closer objects not being on the stitch lines.
• Qty 42 - Fishline Holder Mounts - Excellent for producing amazing how did you film or or take that photo presentations.
• Sound Clicker used to aid in getting perfect sound sync.
• Small screwdriver to help load and unload the cameras. (Normally this is not needed however on the video gear it can be a tight fit and this helps install and uninstall of the cameras).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months