Pro6 Bullet360 Virtual Reality 360° Video Rig by 360Rize
360Rize Pro6 Bullet360 Virtual Reality 360° Video Rig - Use GoPro Cameras To Make Stunning 360° Videos
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board system provides a sync within +/- 5 frames. This offers a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync These tools solve the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync required to stitch quality 360 video content.
The Pro6 Bullet360 features six sync control boards with input and output ports which daisy chain each of the unit’s six cameras together. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero port (located on the back of the camera). When secured via the hinged holder arm, users have easy access to all ports on the camera including the mini HDMI, USB port and MicroSD card slot.
The Pro6 Bullet360 system captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays and 360 video platforms.
* Picture for illustration purposes only, does not include GoPro Cameras, or the GoPro accessories Features • All-purpose model for indoor and outdoor filming.
• Simple tripod and monopole mounting• Mounts six cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos.*
• Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording (frame sync is +/- 5 frames at 120 fps).
• Wired remote for triggering Bullet360 system and built-in audio sync buzzer.
• Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set.
• Bullet360 technology compatible with GoPro™ Hero3+ Black, Hero4 Silver and Hero4 Black cameras (must have the latest firmware installed).
• Holder features qty. 2 – 3/8" aluminum threaded mounting points.
• Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions.
• Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels.
• Light weight design makes it compatible with drones and UAVs.
• Easy access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and third party live streaming solutions.
• Easy access to microSD cards when cameras are installed in holders.
• Anodized aluminum core with high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability.
*Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories.
• (1) Pro6 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder
• Preassembled with qty. 6 Bullet360 Boards
• Includes qty. 6 2.5mm plug cables
• (1) 2.5mm wired remote switch
• (1) 360RIZE chrome mounting accessory
• (1) 360RIZE screwdriver/ camera removal tool
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months