3DPro12 Bullet360 2-Camera Stereoscopic 360° Video Rig by 360Rize
360Rize 3DPro12 Bullet360 2-Camera Stereoscopic 360° Video Rig - Use GoPro Cameras To Make Stunning 360° Videos
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board provides a sync within +/- 5 frames, presenting a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync. This solves the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync for the stitching process.
Monoscopic and Stereoscopic 360 Video
The 3DPro12 Bullet360 is a 12-camera solution for filming footage with stereoscopic depth on the horizon and clean monoscopic footage on the top and bottom of the 360 sphere. The 3DPro12 Bullet360 can also be used to shoot high-resolution 8K (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) monoscopic footage with a high degree of frame overlap. This overlap allows content creators to save time during the stitching process and produce higher quality content. Features Features:
• 12-camera configuration for filming stereoscopic 360 video.
• Capture high resolution (8,000 x 4,000 pixels) monoscopic 360 video with large degrees of frame overlap.
• Mounts 12 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation.
• Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set.
• Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras.
• Holder features qty. 3 – 3/8? threaded mounting points.
• Includes 360RIZE 3/8" – 1/4?-20 mounting accessory and adapter.
• Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions.
• Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions.
• Anodized aluminum core and high-strength polycarbonate camera holder assemblies.
• *Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories.
• 1x 3DPRO12 Bullet360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder.
• 1x 360RIZE 1/4"-20 to 3/8" mounting accessory/ adapter.
• 1x Audio sync clicker.
• 1x 360RIZE screwdriver/ camera removal tool.
• 1x Velvet holder bag.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months