360Orb Bullet360 Synced 360° Video Rig by 360Rize
360Rize 360Orb Bullet360 Synced Virtual Reality 360° Video Rig - Use GoPro Cameras To Make Stunning 360° Videos
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board provides a sync within +/- 5 frames, presenting a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync. This solves the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync for the stitching process.
The 360Orb Bullet360 is a 24-camera version of our 360 Plug-N-Play™ Holder line. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and 3/8” mounting points. The close proximity of each camera in this configuration offers a high level of frame overlap for each camera’s FOV (field of view). This means objects and subject matter can be very close (2-3 feet) to the unit while filming in comparison to other models without creating distortion and parallax issues during the stitching process.
The system features 24 sync control boards with input and output ports which daisy chain each of the unit’s 24 cameras together. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero port (located on the back of the camera). When secured via the hinged holder arm, users have easy access to all ports on the camera including the mini HDMI, USB port and MicroSD card slot.
The 360Orb is designed to film 360 x 180-degree videos and photos at resolutions as high as 32K and can produce content for virtual reality head-mounted displays (HMDs), 360 video platforms, planetarium domes, dome theaters and large-scale displays. This model is ideal for studio shoots and other close quarter environments due to its high degree of frame overlap and the close proximity to which subjects can approach the unit without causing stitching issues in post-production. Down compressed footage filmed with this model is ideal for HMDs such as the Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR and for streaming via 360 video platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Littlstar and Vrideo. Features • Mount 24 GoPros for Spherical VR Capture.
• For GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, & HERO3 Cameras.
• Stereoscopic 3D Video Along Horizon.
• 2D Video on Top and Bottom.
• Bullet360 Electronic Control Boards.
• Anodized Aluminum Core.
• Detachable Injection-Molded Camera Clips.
• Aluminum 3/8"-16 Mount/Stand Included.
• Mounts 24 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation*
• Captures fully spherical monoscopic 360 x 180 degree videos and photos
• Capable of capturing stereoscopic footage along the horizon and monoscopic footage for approximately 20 degrees on the top and bottom of the spherical video
• Output resolutions up to 32,000 x 16,000 pixels
• Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording (frame sync is +/- 5 frames at 120 fps)
• Wired remote for triggering Bullet360 system and built-in audio sync buzzer
-Bullet360 technology compatible with GoPro™ Hero3 Silver, Hero3+ Black, Hero4 Silver and Hero4 Black cameras (must have the latest firmware installed)
-24-camera configuration offers a high degree of frame overlap for improved stitching and the ability to film in close quarter environments
• Holder features qty. 1 – 3/8" threaded mounting point for tripod mounting
• Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
• Compatible with drones and UAVs
• Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability and strength
*Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories
• (1) 360Orb Plug-n-Play™ Holder
• (1) 360 Orb anodized aluminum core
• (24) Poly carbonate hinged camera holders
• (1) 360RIZE anodized mounting accessory
• (1) Audio sync clicker
• (1) 360RIZE screwdriver/camera removal tool
• Ideal for studio shoots, music videos, editorial content and other scenarios where it is necessary for subject matter to be within a close proximity to the camera system.
• Recommended for stationary mounting using a tripod or equivalent mounting solution.
• High-resolution model for creating 2D and 3D down compressed VR HMD content, dome theater and planetarium dome content.
• 24-camera array offers the highest degree of frame overlap and fewer parallax issues during the stitching process in comparison to other solutions.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months