360Orb VR 360° 24-Camera Array Rig by 360Rize
360Rize 360Orb 24-Camera Array Rig - 2D/3D Virtual Reality 360° Video - Use GoPro Cameras To Make Stunning 360° Videos
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The close proximity of each camera in the 360Orb configuration offers a high degree of frame overlap for each camera’s FOV (field of view). This means objects and subject matter can be very close (within 2-3 feet) to the unit while filming in comparison to other models without creating distortion or parallax issues during the stitching process.
The 360Orb incorporates our new modular 360 Plug-n-Play™ camera design into a horizontal 24-camera configuration. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for added strength and 3/8” mounting points for versatile mounting. The 360Orb’s configuration features 16 cameras positioned along the horizon, four upward facing cameras and four downward facing cameras. This makes it possible to capture fully spherical monoscopic footage as well as stereoscopic footage along the horizon with approximately 20 degrees of monoscopic footage on the top and bottom of the sphere.
The 360Orb is designed to film high resolution content for virtual reality head mounted displays (HMDs), 360 video platforms, planetarium domes, dome theaters and large-scale displays. Down compressed footage filmed with this model is also ideal for HMDs such as the Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR and for streaming via 360 video platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Littlstar and Vrideo. Features • Ideal for studio shoots, music videos, editorial content and other scenarios where it is necessary for subject matter to be within a close proximity to the camera system.
• Recommended for stationary mounting using a tripod or equivalent mounting solution.
• High resolution model for creating 2D and 3D down compressed VR HMD content, dome theater and planetarium dome content.
• 24-camera array offers the highest degree of frame overlap and fewer parallax issues during the stitching process in comparison to other solutions.
• Mounts 24 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation.*
• Captures fully spherical monoscopic 360 x 180 degree videos and photos.
• Capable of capturing stereoscopic footage along the horizon and monoscopic footage for approximately 20 degrees on the top and bottom of the spherical video.
• Output resolutions up to 32,000 x 16,000 pixels.
• 24-camera configuration offers a high degree of frame overlap for improved stitching and the ability to film in close quarter environments.
• Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras.
• Holder features qty. 1 – 3/8" threaded mounting points.
• Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set.
• Compatible with 3/8” tripods and other standard mounting solutions.
• Compatible with drones and UAVs.
• Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability and strength.
*Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories.
• (1) 360Orb Plug-n-Play™ Holder.
• (1) 360 Orb anodized aluminum core.
• (24) Poly carbonate hinged camera holders.
• (1) 360RIZE anodized mounting accessory.
• (1) Audio sync clicker.
• (1) 360RIZE screwdriver/camera removal tool.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months