Aten UC232A Professional USB to Serial (DB-9 Male) Adapter/Converter
- Newlink USB Cable - Type A (Male) to 2x Serial COM (Male)£14.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
The USB PDA/ Serial Adapter (UC232A) provides you with an external serial (DB- 9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB.
The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug. This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 230Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
Features • Support the RS232 Serial interface.
• Full compliance with the USB Specification.
• Up to 230Kbps data transfer rate.
• Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems or ISDN terminal adapter.
• OS Compatibility: WIN98, WIN ME, WIN 2K, WIN 2003, WIN XP, LINUX and Mac OS 8.6/9/10.
• Connectors: USB (1 x USB Type A Male)- Serial (1 x DB-9 Male)
• Data Transfer Rate: Up to 230 KBps
• Cable Length: 35cm
• Power Mode: Bus Powered
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.