A MUST for ALL PC/MACLinux Engineers and Industrial Technicians.
The USB PDA/ Serial Adapter (UC232A) provides you with an external serial (DB- 9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB.
The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug. This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 230Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
• Support the RS232 Serial interface.
• Full compliance with the USB Specification.
• Up to 230Kbps data transfer rate.
• Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems or ISDN terminal adapter.
• OS Compatibility: WIN98, WIN ME, WIN 2K, WIN 2003, WIN XP, LINUX and Mac OS 8.6/9/10.
• Connectors: USB (1 x USB Type A Male)- Serial (1 x DB-9 Male)
• Data Transfer Rate: Up to 230 KBps
• Cable Length: 35cm
• Power Mode: Bus Powered
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 35cm Aten USB Cable - Type A (Male) to Serial COM (Male) . Please choose from the list below.