be quiet 350 Watt Pure Power 10 Bronze PSU/Power Supply
350W be quiet! Pure Power 10, 80 PLUS Bronze, Fully Wired, Dual Rail, 28A +12V, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 23rd Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Pure Power 10 PSU series stands for peerless dependability and best-in-class features. Whether you are assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, building a multimedia or a multi-GPU gaming system, your build will benefit from this PSU series. It simply has the best combination of features, performance and quality at very popular price.
• Two independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
• One PCI express connector for GPU card support.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads.
• High-quality sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• All-in-one cable with convenient easy-plug HDD connector.
• 80PLUS® Bronze certification means high operating efficiency for its class of up to 87%.
• High efficiency means cost savings, less wasted heat, and an overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.11 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfils ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
Exceptionally Quiet Operation
• High-quality 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally controlled and optimally governed to strike the best balance between effective cooling and deep quietness.
• Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, enabling a best-in-class quiet function with excellent airflow.
• High efficiency design produces low operating temperatures.
• Gaming with multi-GPU capability.
• Silent PC builds.
• Quiet multimedia and home theatre systems. Features • 350 Watts of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability.
• 80PLUS® Bronze certification and up to 87% power conversion efficiency.
• Exceptionally quiet operation is achieved by an array of careful enhancements, including the use of a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan.
• Attractively sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Edition||Pure Power 10|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||87 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Dual Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||18 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||28 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 150 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months