Dell 34" UltraSharp Curved Ultrawide QHD 2K IPS Monitor Height/Tilt/Swivel ASdjustable with USB-C
34" Dell UltraSharp U3419W Ultrawide Curved Monitor, IPS, 3440x1440, 60Hz, 5ms, 1000:1, 300cd/m², VESA, HDMI/DP/Type-C
By DPD On 21st May 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Immersive visuals: Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus. This reduces your eye movement across the screen, so you can work comfortably for longer.
• Go deeper into your work: The extended peripheral vision on this monitor creates incredible depth, breadth and a wrap-around view that helps you focus on your work.
• Endlessly entertaining: Experience unmatched immersion with a curved screen that creates a panoramic cinematic experience.
Enhance Your Productivity
• One cable, many uses: With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90Wi from a single source, protected by Dell’s built-in surge protection. Meet all your video, data and power needs with a single cable, while reducing cable clutter at the same time.
• Manage multiple tasks: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
• Work efficiently: Switch between applications from two PCs on your screen and manage the content with only one keyboard and mouse with the convenient Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) feature.
• More ways to work: Conveniently select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that when you disconnect and reconnect remembers where you left off.
Screen Performance That Shines
• Feast your eyes on this: WQHD 3440 x 1440 resolution and a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology let you see fine details and vibrant colours from any angle.
• Programmed for perfection: With a 99% sRGB colour calibration, you can expect your colours to be accurate straight out of the box.
• Get comfortable: This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing sessions.
• A sensory experience: Enjoy enhanced audio and impressive visuals on a large 34" monitor with an ultra wide 21:9 aspect ratio and powerful dual 9W speakers for great sound. Features • 34.14” UWQHD 3440x1440 IPS display.
• 1.07 Billion colour range.
• Tilt up to 21° up & -5° down.
• Swivel up to 60° (30° Left, 30° Right).
• 115mm height adjustment.
• VESA support.
• DisplayPort and HDMI support.
• 4x USB 3.0 Type-A, 2x USB 3.0 Type-B and USB Type-C.
• 2 x 9W speakers.
• Kensington lock support.
|Panel Coating||Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Response Time||8ms (normal), 5ms (fast) ms|
|Viewing Angle||178 (°H/°V)|
|Color Gamut||99% sRGB, 90% (CIE 1976), 75% (CIE 1931)|
|Color Bit Depth||10-Bit (1.07B Colours)|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Speaker Configuration||9W x2|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||41 W|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington-lock Ready|
|Monitor Colour||Black/ Silver|
|Dimensions (with stand)||813.6 x 417 x 226.4 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||813.6 x 363.7 x 58.4 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.