Dell 34" P3418HW Curved IPS Monitor Height/Tilt/Swivel Adjust
34" wide Full HD monitor designed to help you be more productive. Featuring a curved screen so you can focus on the task at hand.
Be Totally Focused
A 34" wide FHD curved screen with 2560x1080 resolution gives you an immersive viewing experience to help you focus on what’s in front of you. Minimize peripheral distractions, reduce eye movement and improve viewing comfort all in one stylish design.
Power Through Your To-Do List
Minimize distractions. Maximize productivity. A curved ultra wide screen helps you work more efficiently and get more done.
• More screen real estate: See an approximately 33% increase in extended view versus a 27" FHD flat screen monitor. Optimize what you can get done with more screen content on an ultra wide 34" curved screen with an aspect ratio of 21:9.
• Be a master multitasker: Organize multiple applications with Dell Easy Arrange, or use Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture to work on multiple tasks from two different PC sources, simultaneously.
Make the Most of Your Workspace
When it’s time to work, your setup will help you get more done in less time.
• Designed with you in mind: The adjustable stand allows you to tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for optimal working conditions.
• All-around adaptability: Choose from various mounts and stands, including VESA, for a flexible workspace.
• Be completely connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices. Features It’s All in the Details
Get the most out of your work with stunning visuals and powerful sound to optimize your experience.
• See more: A 3-sided ultrathin bezel delivers an expansive view while you’re checking emails or working on multiple tasks.
• Great audio: Powerful dual 9W speakers deliver impressive sound.
• Easy on the eyes: The TUV-Certified1 flicker-free screen with ComfortView enhances eye comfort by reducing blue light emissions.
• Consistent colors: 99% coverage on the sRGB spectrum provides precise colors right out of the box.
|Panel Coating||Anti-Glare with 3H Hardness|
|Pitch Size||0.312mm x 0.310mm|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Color Gamut||99% sRGB|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Speaker Configuration||9W x2|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||120 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)|
|Dimensions (without stand)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.