It also includes SanDisk SecureAccess™ software with 128-bit file encryption and password protection so that even your largest private files stay protected, yet you can still share the files you want to. Features • Transfer hi-res photos, HD videos or other large files up to 4 times faster than USB 2.0 drives
• Fast performance speeds (up to 80MB/sec)
• USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible)
• SanDisk SecureAccess™ software protects private files with a personal password and automatic 128-bit AES encryption2
• It couldn’t be easier to use: simply drag-and-drop files into a private folder or "vault" and they’re safe
• Backed by a 5-year warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 7 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.